domingo, 5 de octubre de 2008

:D

Haciendo limpieza en el ordenador me he encontrado con estos chistes.....me parto!!!!!

Mancs over board!
Noel and Liam are in a boat. Who gets pushed overboard first? Liam, because Noel told him not to get into the water.

The ferry sinks, and Noel Gallagher finds himself in an overloaded lifeboat, with his little brother Liam, the Spice Girls (incl Geri!), David Beckham, Damon Albarn and Robbie Williams. Who does he throw overboard? Himself.

Knock knock...
Noel: Knock knock!
Liam: What?
Noel: KNOCK KNOCK, you sad arse!
Liam: WHAT?
Noel: Say who's there, you twat!
Liam: Where?
Noel: No, say 'who's there'?
Liam: Ok, but where?!
Noel: Fuck off, and get the fuck out of my band!

Liam: Hey Alan!
Alan: What?
Liam: Knock knock
Alan: No way, I'm not going there...
Liam: Say who's there!
Alan: No...
Liam: Say it!
Alan: No!
Liam: Say it, you cockney bastard!
Alan: Ok, for fuck's sake... who's fucking there?
Liam: Wel, I hope you're happy, cos now I forgot!
Alan: Noel! He's at it again! Can I kill'im this time?
Noel: Yeah, but leave some for me!

All Around the World...
Liam: I haven't spoken to Noel for three days and counting.
Gem: What are you two fighting about now?
Liam: Nothing. He started singing 'All around the world' in the shower last Tuesday morning and I just don't want to interrupt him!

2 comentarios:

Möbius el Crononauta dijo...

Joder, ¡unos chistes dignos de los *%4Ç=@ de Oasis!

saciuf dijo...

Al mejor lo mejor!!!!!! vale.........estoy en un período tonto-madferit, pero es que su último disco es bueno, y he vuelto a caer en sus redes.